Click Here To Learn About Membership Benefits
Wellington Art Society, Inc. is a 501(c) (3) corporation and contributions are deductible to the extent of federal law; Tax ID# 20-2246485.
Drop off date & time 11/30/21 3pm - 4pm
& Pick up date & time 2/15/21 3pm - 4pm
Wellington Art Society City Hall /Community Center Art Shows
This exhibition agreement is made by and between the City of Wellington, The Wellington Art Society, and the
undersigned artist for the following artwork and conditions:
1. Application to this program is limited to current, active Wellington Art Society members.
2. Artists’ work will be on display at the Wellington City Hall approximately four months or Community Center for approximately three months.
3. The WAS Selection Committee and the City of Wellington will be approving all art that will be displayed. Nudes, political, or religious themed art will not be accepted.
4. Artwork for WCH must have a minimum size of 9”x12”, especially series work. Artwork for WCC must be a minimum of 16”x20”. Large artwork is encouraged for both venues due to generous wall space.
a. The 2D artwork must be ready for hanging, with coated wire in back.
b. All artwork must be clearly labeled on the back with the artist’s name, title of the art, medium, dimensions and price.
c. All work must be framed (no glass) or gallery wrapped 1” or more, no visible staples.
d. Art work NFS (not for sale) requires a price for insurance purpose.
5. 3D artwork may be submitted to be displayed on the City of Wellington’s pedestals, which have a 16” square surface
area, and are 48" high. Free-standing 3D artwork may also be submitted, with dimensions clearly stated.
6. The Wellington Art Society, the City of Wellington, and/or its employees and/or its volunteers are not liable for any
damaged or stolen property. The artist must provide his/her own liability insurance for artwork delivered for this project
7. Artwork is left on a voluntary basis, with no promise of compensation.
8. The WAS will provide a title card for each piece of art, which will state: the title of the art, size, medium, artist name,
price and WAS contact phone number. A book with artist bios and list of the art will be available in the Gallery.
Your one page bio, should be up to date and provided; you may opt to include your business cards/ post cards/
brochures for display. Optional: web address and or email may be included at your discretion.
9. Artwork may be available for sale. Inquiries about purchases will go to the Wellington Art Society and the artist will
negotiate the final sale. The artist agrees that 20% commission on any sale will be paid to the WAS by the artist. If a
piece of art is sold before the 3 or 4 month period ends, it will either stay hanging or be replaced by a comparable piece.
Up to 4 pieces of art may be submitted. Please fill out an Agreement Form for each piece, and attach a photo of the piece to the completed form. If art is framed, submit a photo of framed work as well. Please provide artist bio.
On the back of each photo list: Artist’s name, title of work, medium, dimensions-including frame, and price.
Submissions must be mailed or submitted online a minimum 4 days before deadline.
Please text Susan Mosely 561-255-9112 to alert her of your submission.
Please make a copy of your completed agreement and retain for your records
W.A.S Community Center Show
P.O. Box 212943
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33421-2943
BY : October 29, 2021