Click Here To Learn About Membership Benefits
Wellington Art Society, Inc. is a 501(c) (3) corporation and contributions are deductible to the extent of federal law; Tax ID# 20-2246485.
********************** ENTRY REQUIREMENTS***********************
• Artist must be current, paid member of Wellington Art Society for the 2021-2022 Season
• $20 Application Fee for up to 4 Pieces
• Artwork must be current, and not recently shown in another WAS Virtual Exhibit
• 2D and 3D original work, any size, in all media accepted
• Artists are encouraged to price their work for sale. Commission is 25% to Wellington Art Society and 75% to the artist.
• Sales will be handled between the artist and the buyer. Artist is responsible for submitting commission payment to WAS
• Photo of artwork must be titled Artists Last Name_ Title of Artwork (Example, Smith RosesInBloom)
• Photos must be taken in good lighting, cropped to image only, clear and in focus
• Files must be in png, jpeg or jpg format • File size must be between 1mb and 5mb
• For best display quality, photo should have minimum 72dpi resolution
“Open theme, virtual exhibit for members of the Wellington Art Society”
FLYING SOUTH is a virtual exhibit of the Wellington Art Society 2022 season!
Join us in celebrating the 2022 virtual exhibition season and the 40th year anniversary of our fantastic organization by showing off your best work!
Artwork of all mediums are accepted, no size limitations. Artwork previously exhibited in a WAS VIRTUAL exhibit will not
be accepted. See entry and image requirements in the application for additional information.
Email questions and photos of artwork with artist statement to Charles Moses at email@example.com with “FLYING SOUTH” in the subject line of the email.