Wellington Art Society, Inc. is a 501(c) (3) corporation and contributions are deductible to the extent of federal law; Tax ID# 20-2246485.
Wellington At Society 2017
WELLINGTON ART SOCIETY ART SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS 2017
Criteria for the scholarship is as follows:
* Students must maintain a 3.0 GPA in visual arts and an overall GPA of 2.0
* Complete at least three art classes.
* An artist statement and career goals
* 6 jpeg photographs of their art work.
* A letter of recommendation from a faculty member
* An unofficial transcript of the student.
For additional information contact:
WAS Scholarship Chair- Lynn Doyal, 561-251-0806
The Wellington Art Society Scholarship Fund was established in 2001 and has provided many talented young artists with funds for their art related expenses such as art or photographic supplies, books or tuition for visual arts classes. Proceeds from the Art Society’s art exhibitions, Art Fest on the Green and the Whole Foods Market solo art exhibits help support the scholarship fund.