*Artists Eligible to Submit:
How to Submit:
Wellington Art Society, Inc. is a 501(c) (3) corporation and contributions are deductible to the extent of federal law; Tax ID# 20-2246485.
ART FUSION A POP UP ART GALLERY BY WAS
The following items must be emailed to the WAS by August 30, 2019 to be considered
for submission to the Gallery:
Click Here To Learn About Membership Benefits
Submission should be done via Email
Artist Agreement: Must be signed and given to WAS on the day of artwork delivery
If you need any help with the application, please let us know.
Open To Wellington Art Society Members Only
1. Email the application, artist statement, and 3 jpeg images to email@example.com.
With the subject line "Popup Submission"
2. Please use the PayPal button above to submit $40 application fee.
1. Call to Artists (the Application)
2. A copy of your Artist Statement for publicity (Word document)
3. One image each for up to 3 pieces of art (JPEG). Image cannot be smaller than l00dpi. Please note: These images will be used for promotional purposes. Label each image with the artist's last name, and the title of the work (for example: SmithBlueDog).
4. The $40 application fee.
Please read the attached "Artist Agreement" to determine if you would like to submit to this show
and if you can abide by all of the artist's responsibilities.
Your artist application is due by August 30, 2019.
The application fee to submit our work is $40 for up to 3 pieces of art.
All artists are guaranteed at least one piece of art will be accpted into this show.
All artists will be provided two tickets for the Saturday evening reception.
Artists will be informed of any date changes via email.
August 30, 2019 -- Application, artist statement, images, and application fee are due to WAS
September 13, 2019 -- Artists are notified of their acceptance into the show.
October 2, 2019 10am-12pm and 6pm-8pm -- Delivery of artwork to exhibit space. Signed Agreement is due on this date.
October 6, 2019 3:00 - 6:00 p.m. - Pick up of all artwork.
1. Only WASmembers may submit to this Call to Artists.
2. WAS membership must be updated and paid for the 2019-2020 year to submit to this show.
3. WAS members who submit to this show will be required to be present at all the following events listed below. (If the member cannot attend these events, they should not apply for this show.)
• Wednesday, October 2, 2019 10am-12pm and 6pm-8pm: Delivery of accepted artwork
• Friday, October 4, 2019 7-9pm: Artist reception
• Saturday, October 5, 2019 6:30-9pm: Reception
• Sunday, October 6, 2019 3:00 - 6:00 Take down of art and clean up of gallery
• 4other hours of volunteer time at the gallery, which may include assisting with showing and selling the art and/or providing art demos for the public.