Click Here To Learn About Membership Benefits
Wellington Art Society, Inc. is a 501(c) (3) corporation and contributions are deductible to the extent of federal law; Tax ID# 20-2246485.
Artwork of all mediums are accepted, no size limitations. Artwork previously exhibited in a WAS VIRTUAL exhibit will not be accepted. See entry and image requirements in the application for additional information.
WAS will host a virtual awards reception over Zoom to announce the winners. The reception will be open to the public, we encourage members to share the Zoom information when it becomes available. Exhibiting artists will be invited to present their artwork during the reception, if desired. Reception date and information to be announced.
Reach out to Erica Kyle with any questions about the show at email@example.com
********************** ENTRY REQUIREMENTS***********************
• Artist must be current, paid member of Wellington Art Society for the 2020-2021 Season
• $20 Application Fee for up to 4 Pieces
• Artwork must be current, and not recently shown in another WAS Virtual Exhibit
• 2D and 3D original work, any size, in all media accepted
• Artists are encouraged to price their work for sale. Commission is 25% to Wellington Art Society and 75% to the artist.
• Sales will be handled between the artist and the buyer. Artist is responsible for submitting commission payment to WAS
• Photo of artwork must be titled Artists Last Name_ Title of Artwork (Example, Smith_RosesInBloom)
• Photos must be taken in good lighting, cropped to image only, clear and in focus
• Files must be in png, jpeg or jpg format • File size must be between 1mb and 5mb
• For best display quality, photo should have minimum 72dpi resolution
VIBRANCE is the last virtual exhibit of the Wellington Art Society 2020-2021 season! Join us in celebrating the end of the season by showing off your best work to win cash prizes! Artwork will be juried by an artist outside of WAS
(judge name to be announced).
First Place - $75
Second Place - $50
Third Place - $25
“Open theme, virtual exhibit for members of the Wellington Art Society”